Valid for the first 11 bookings of the month
*See TnC below
Chiropractic care aims to improve the function of your nervous system through gentle chiropractic adjustments of the spine, skull and pelvis, relieving pressure on the nerves and allowing messages to move more freely so that your nervous system functions more effectively.
Clients seek Chiropractic care for various reasons. Some common reasons might be:
Chiropractic care aims to support the function of your spine, and nervous system, through gentle adjustments of the spine, skull and pelvis.
Your brain controls every nerve, muscle, organ, and cell in your body. Signals pass from your brain through your spinal cord and out to every cell just like water passes through a tube. If the nervous system is affected, by stressors, then it can affect it's ability to function optimally.
The stressors of daily life can include:
• Physical Stressors like accidents, falls, surgery, giving birth, long hours sitting, carrying heavy back packs, brief cases, or groceries
• Chemical Stressors like sugar, nicotine, alcohol, dehydration or medications
• Emotional Stressors like relationship tensions, financial, work, or study
Over time, the impact of stressors can eventually lead to symptoms such as pain, tingling and fatigue.
By ensuring that your nervous system is operating as effectively as possible, chiropractic care may assist athletes and sport enthusiasts achieve their performance goals.
In conjunction with nutrition, it aims to support increasing energy levels and reducing injury from stress and over-training.
Our approach to helping you achieve your goal of better health, greater happiness, and improved performance is to:
• Treat the whole person
• Reduce stress affecting your body
• Advise on other aspects of your life such as nutrition and stress management
• Liaise your care with our trusted partner network of health providers when we feel it will be beneficial.
Valid for the First 11 Bookings in August
✓ Highly Experienced Team ✓ Cost Effective ✓ Gentle and Effective Treatments
Terms and Conditions: