Remedial massage is the systematic assessment and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body to assist in rehabilitation, pain and injury management. It’s performed to create favourable conditions for the body to return to normal health after injury and is defined by the premise that the treatment can reasonably reverse certain physical effects a patient may be presenting.
1. Physical relaxation
2. Improve circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
3. Relief for tight muscles and other aches and pains
4. Release of nerve compression (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
5. Increase flexibility
6. Enhance energy and vitality
7. Helps your muscles recover more quickly from exertion and fatigue
8. Helps to re-establish your proper muscular tone
9. Heals scar tissue
10. Prevents muscular atrophy (wasting from injury and paralysis)
Appointments can be booked in either 60minute or 90minute sessions.
Massage can also be very helpful to treat a wide range of conditions such as:
No, you do not require a referral to see a Remedial Massage therapist.
No, Remedial massage is not covered under Medicare
Yes, if you have ancillary cover, (extras), you can claim on the spot at the clinic
✓ Highly Experienced Team ✓ Cost Effective ✓ Gentle and Effective Treatments